Be a Star in Your Own Life
Do you have the charactertics to be star in their own life?What characteristics below do you have or don't havealready? Give each item a rating from 1 to 10 with 10 beingyou have this charactertics 100%.
1. Believe anything is possible. The universe is youroasis, see everything as vast within a reachable horizon.Keep raising your ceiling every day. Believe in you andothers will believe in you. Everything is a mirror andothers can only be a reflection back of that mirror. Whenyou think it will work, then it will work. Who do you wantpeople to see when they look into your mirror?
2. Know your talents and focus on them in order to be star.Talent is not ability or skill. Talent is your gifts fromGod. Look up the words talent, ability, and skill in adictionary and learn the difference. You need to name it inorder to claim it. To find your talent, find the consistentpatterns that have yearned throughout your life, the thingsyou have always gravitated to. Define yourself in terms ofpotential value you bring to the world. Ask, "What gives mea burning sense of fulfillment?"
3. Just like a star in the sky, gas and dust build thatstar and make it shine. The star chooses only the rightgas, the right dust to bring into its building process.There are tons of choices (gas) and elements (dust) that areswirling all around you. Use only the specific types thatwill help you form your star.
4. Be selfish when it comes to fueling your talents andyour dream. Do things that please you. Have daily call toactions that make you tingle and smile.
5. The smallest participles deliver big results. Bigthings emerge from the smallest actions. Focus on thelittle things whenever the big things aren't apparent.
6. Trust and use your instincts fully. Use heavydiscernment regarding comments from others. Never underestimate your competition.
7. Burning rage is the difference in saying you wantsomething and continually acting as if you do. You succeedonly to the level of your hottest burning rage. Anger is notburning rage. Rage provides a sense of fulfillment whenaccomplished, it makes you happy and smile. Rage is oneclick past passion and desire. Rage has no fear and failureisn't an option. Rage propels you out of your comfort zone.Rage is a level of continual commitment that makes asuperstar. Rage keeps you alert, highly aware. It keepsyou looking for a new path, especially one that isn'tblocked. Rage attracts like-minded positive people. Itshould propel you into action.
8. Make and bake your own breaks. Be ready for theaudition at any moment. Be the President of your own fanclub. Who is drawn to you -- who are your biggest fans andwhy? Be the last one standing. Be a great pitcher. Worksmart and hard, be prepared, and be available.
9. Be comfortable with change. Choose to be comfortablewith being uncomfortable. It's hard to stand out whenyou're fitting in.
10. Turn any disadvantage in an advantage. Setbacks areonly setups for something else.
(c) Copyright Catherine Franz. All rights reserved.
Catherine Franz is a trained life and business coach veteranwith experience in a variety type of businesses. Otherarticles: http://www.abundancecenter.com. Or blog, "Out ofthe Blog, Into the Light" http://abundance.blogs.com. She isa columnist, author, speaker and trainer.
The Seasons Of Life, Part 3 of 5
This week is part three of our five part series on The Season's of Life.
What Does it Take to Make Life Better?
What does it take for you to pay attention?
What Legacy Are We Leaving Our Children?
Children can seem exhausting, annoying, wonderful, loud and funny all at the same time. They are a lot of work especially in the beginning years but what we need to realize is that they are our future so what we do with them in the early to teen years is important because they will become the leaders while we behold the golden years. How we raise them now affects how our future is in our later years and in theirs. When you see how our current situation is with illiteracy in schools, and crime, it can seem daunting to us.
Do You Suffer From The Chef Personality?
As a chef I have a unique perspective on anger.
Direct Answers - Column for the week of September 16, 2002
Learn From Failure and Confirm with Success
Both failure and success are good... if you know what their specific purpose is.
Anamchara - Living From A Deep Place
I live in a beautiful place.
When Self-Growth becomes Self-Sabotage
Many of us invest quality time and energy into our personal development. We buy inspiring books, sometimes with the workbooks or journals that complement them. We discuss psychology with our friends ? or we look for friends with whom we can have open discussions on the subject. There is activity in our mind ? at times a little bit of confusion. We encounter so many different lines of thoughts, so many tools, so many exploratory exercises we can do. It's as if we were in the middle of a dense, majestic forest?
Do You Pay For Services Out of Obligation or Appreciation?
Have you ever paid for services rendered with a strong sense of appreciation, yet you weren't aware of the impact you had on the person who received the payment? Let me assure you it does make a difference. In fact, how you pay for any type of service sends an important message yet is often overlooked. I say that with certainty because recently I had the good fortune of working with a client who demonstrated the most impressive attitude and professionalism in regard to payment. I was so struck by his approach and attitude that I decided to share what transpired, hoping that others might take something of value away from my experience.
Circles On The Water ? The Impact You Make On People?s Lives
When you were a child, or maybe even when you were older, did you ever toss a pebble into the water and watch the ripples that emanated from the point where it broke the surface? Or watched the effect of raindrops falling on a body of water? I have done these things and have since found myself pondering on this process, and just how much it can be compared to our lives.
Universal Thought System Language Keywords
Before we are able to use the Universal Thought System in a positive expansive manner, we must learn to use certain words in our language more effectively. The prime characteristic of the Universal Thought System is its consistency. It may not be used to manipulate. It may not be used to gain an advantage. It treats everyone equally. It eliminates the negative side of opposites. Why is this Universal Language so critical to our progress? In our thoughts and actions, we either seek idols or we seek truth. When we find the truth all our answers are provided. Truth contains all answers to every problem. Truth has always existed and will always exist. Our beliefs and feelings color our truth. They act as filters between our truth and our illusions.
Super Mom, Wonder Woman, Energizer Mommy or Just Mom
Have you ever sat down to watch the evening news and flashes a News Report about a woman that died with 100 cats, house full of trash and stacks of newspapers to fill 100 dump trucks? In my single days, I use to live by a lady like this. The entire neighborhood would talk about her but none of us ever went over there to see if she needed anything or if I could help her clean her house. We just talked about how could she let her house go that way.
Direct Answers - Column for the week of April 21, 2003
Change is the Only Constant
The physics professor with the unruly shock of white hair strolls up to the blackboard, picks up the chalk, and writes a big tilde, then below it an equally large equal sign-thus creating the symbol for "approximately equals."
The Most Famous Line I Never Wrote
There is one line that can dramatically impact your life and I want to share this quote with you but first let me explain...
The Creative Evolution of Intellectual Properties: The Royal Critters/Whale Magic (TM) Project
Hello Creative Entrepreneurs!
Where You Can Find Sympathy
Ask any of my kids and they'll tell you immediately that you'll find it in the dictionary between "sh-" and "syphilis". Wasn't that absolutely cruel and unkind of me to instill in them a nearly total distain for the concept of "sympathy"? With so many individuals in the world suffering in so many ways, how could I possibly be so heartless? I am without a doubt, an uncaring, evil SOB!
Listening to Your Inner Voice May Save Your Life
"I was washing my breakfast dishes one morning when it occurred to me to go visit a friend who lived several miles away. I did my work and started to dress for my journey, when there came over me such a feeling of depression, or despondency, or gloom, that I could not understand. I kept on getting ready, all the time trying to reason away the feeling. But it would not go. Finally, I got my hat on and one glove and started for the door, when such a heaviness came over me that I turned back into my room and sat down saying, 'God, I want to know what the meaning is of all this?' The answer came loud, strong, and firm, 'Stay at home.' I stayed, and taking off my hat, gloves and cape I felt so light I seemed to walk on air. At the time I supposed the voice (I call it voice for want of a more definite term) had told me to stay at home because someone was coming to me for help. This was my first year as a teacher and healer. But not a soul came that day, nor that night, and the thought flitted through my mind that perhaps it was all nonsense after all and I might as well have gone.
Misery Can Eat You Alive
This is a true story about a woman I worked with for several years.
A Faux Pas Is A Mistake In A Tuxedo
Everyone who is anybody has a hobby or at least entertains the idea. Hobbies range from sports to crafts to reading and even traveling. Some hobbies don't make sense to me like collecting dead insects.
|© Athifea Distribution LLC - 2013|