What Movies Can Teach You About Meaningful Coincidences (Use Them to Get What You Want)
When you have your dream clear in your mind and you go after it in the right way, the universe will send you miraculous help through meaningful coincidences. Sometimes you may have only one opportunity to receive such help. That's why you must be ready.
Coincidences are unexpected, unforced, and happen all the time. For example, on a Monday morning, a co-worker wears the same sweater as you do. Or, you're flying to the Bermudas next to a person who has the same last name as you. These are coincidences but they mean nothing. Here's why:
In order for a coincidence to be meaningful, it must correspond to something you want. When this happens, you feel a jolt in body. You then know in your bones that the universe has sent you unexpected help.
There are five rules you must follow when you look for help form the universe to fulfill your dreams. Follow them and you'll be able to use a meaningful coincidence every time it happens, knowing that you are on the right track.
1. Know what you want. Always keep your dream alive and know the desires you are seeking to fulfill.
3. Do your part and don't cheat. Do your best to walk the path that gets you closer to your dream, as you complete your tasks one at a time. Don't try to control or force the outcome. Don't cheat and don't do harmful things to fulfill your desire. The outcome will appear when the time is right. This is called timing.
3. Collaborate with the universe. Be open to help that comes when you least expect it. Don't fight it. Accept help from the universe in whatever form it comes and move on.
4. Trust timing. Timing happens spontaneously. You have no control over it. You can control only your actions to achieve your goals, until they "mature" and catalyze results.
5. Trust your gut feeling. Respond to a meaningful coincidence only if it feels right. Don't compromise your values and don't put yourself in jeopardy. If something about a coincidence "feels funny", pass it up.
Movies with Lessons on Meaningful Coincidences
Here's a list of movies that show how coincidences can change our lives forever. Pick a movie from this list and watch it alone or with friends. As you watch it, think about the questions that follow below. For more information on how to change your life in 12 weeks using lessons from popular movies, visit www.reelfulfilment.com.
1. "Sidewalks of New York" is a story about a group of New Yorkers in search of romance. Coincidences keep happening that bring them closer to their dreams, only to show us that love is possible if we let the universe send it our way.
2. "Happenstance" is set in Paris as the story of Irene, a hopelessly romantic sales clerk who runs into a young man on the Metro. As soon as she sees him, it's love at first sight. But fate keeps them from meeting again, until the universe brings them together through a magical coincidence.
3. "Amores Perros" is a gritty, merciless story about the power of coincidences to mark our lives when we least expect it. Set in Mexico City, it's a powerful portrait about the complexity of life and the power of the universe to affect the outcome of our actions regardless of our conscious intentions. Caution: Contains violent scenes and dog fights. Do not watch it if you are too sensitive seeing animals suffer.
4. "The Princess and The Warrior" is a very unusual story unfolding in Germany. A coincidence brings together a psychiatric nurse and her soul mate, who is a criminal on the run. That moment marks both their lives and sets off their journey to fulfilling each other's deepest desires: to be understood, accepted and loved.
Questions to answer:
1. What do the characters want and what do they do to fulfill them?
2. How do meaningful coincidences shape the characters' fates for better or worst?
2. How do the characters respond to the meaningful coincidences?
3. What scenes of the movie taught you something about your pursuits?
4. Did you learn something new about yourself from this story?
Maria Grace, Ph.D., is an expert at teaching people how to learn lessons from popular movies to find the job, home, relationship, and healthy body and mind they want. She is the author of "Reel Fulfillment: A 12-Step Plan for Transforming Your Life through Movies". For more information visit: http://www.mariagrace.com and http://www.reelfulfillment.com
Reach Your Dreams
About fifteen years ago I was rummaging through some old boxes in my basement when I discovered a stack of poems that I had written during my childhood. As I began reading, I discovered a long-forgotten world ? one that sang with romance, adventure, and mystery. It was a world of princesses, heroes, and castles, where the princess was always rescued and the dragon always slain.
Energy Work Basics Part 3: The Power of High Intention
At SPIRIT Connections, we believe that the most powerful tool we have when working with energy is our ability to set a high intention. We add the word "high" to intention since we are interested in intentions with a high vibration.
A Childs Plight
In the streets of Bogotá, a child - named Simon* - wanders amidst the crowd. He is a lonely soul, lost in the multitude, forgotten by humanity, rejected by his society.
Eight Choices You Can Make Today that Will Change Your Life Forever
The direction of our lives is determined by the choices we make every day. They accumulate and add up to our ultimate destiny. Here are eight choices you can make - choices that will create for you a life of abundance and prosperity in all areas of your life.
Once in a Lifetime
A subscriber recently wrote to me and asked me to consider this common phrase ? Once in a lifetime.
Top 10 Things That Make Life Worthwhile
Below are some of the things that, over the years, my clients have taught me about making life a wonderful adventure. You will, hopefully, have additions that uniquely enrich your life, and I hope you'll add them to this list and pass them along to others. In the meantime, I share this list with the hope that it will challenge you, and make your day more rewarding!
Choicemaking: Self-Help Secrets Revealed
We all assume that making choices is a simple process. We seewhat's in front of us and we choose the best option. That's the way it goes in this choicemaking process.
As A Caterpillar
"Happiness can be as elusive as a fluttering butterlfy but as easily attainable as a crawling caterpillar. Put aside the net, and let it happen." Brain G. Jett
20 Ways To Improve Your Life
People often ask me how they can improve their lives.
Good Morning... Please...Thank-you!!
When I was a child, I remember that my parents instilled these words into my brain. At first, it seemed difficult to remember these 3 little phrases and I had to be constantly reminded of them. But soon they became an ingrained part of me, and my parents no longer had to remind me of when to use these words. They still remain a very large part of who I am. Some people say I am an extrovert, yet at times I know I am shy and can be an introvert (although my friends will find this hard to believe-ha!). So, if you are a shy person and you make these 3 phrases a constant part of your vocabulary---you will fool people into thinking you are an extrovert.
Why Should We Keep Our Thoughts Clear?
From my experience some healings come instantly or during short period of time as others require patience, persistence and firmness of our faith. Even though faith in God or Good helps to overcome our worldly trials but often because of lack of the divine knowledge we are not able to see the end of our sufferings. When human will is added to that faith we, pressing strongly our teeth, think that we stand firmly on the ground and fulfill God's will, but in reality we begin to feel moral weariness, dissatisfaction and discouragement.
The Power of the Tongue
There is an old proverb with a lot of wisdom. It says, "The tongue has the power of life and death, and whoever loves it will eat its fruit."
7 Strategies To Make Room For Money
Laws of the Attraction notwithstanding, there are several external ways that you can make room for more money in your life.
What To Do When You Dont Know What To Do
It is often difficult to know exactly what to do. This is especially true when you decide to stop being a creature of habit and circumstance and decide instead to live a life of purpose and meaning. It may sound strange that deciding to live purposefully can leave you without a sense of direction. But it often does. Imagine that you always take the same route to work and then one day, you wake up and decide that you are going to take another road. Ah, but which one? And does it actually go where you want to end up. That's the quandary.
Why Does it Take So Long to Slow Down
Why do we wait so long, before we start thinking about whom and what we are? Why does it take a lifetime of living and struggling before we begin a meaningful search for our truth? I don't believe that is necessary.
Are YOU Ready for Bonza Bottler Day?
BONZA BOTTLER DAY is any day when the date and the month have the same number. Bonza, I'm told, means "excellent" or "really great" in Australian, and there's some suggestion that "bottler" means the same.
Fear, Faith, and Believing vs. Knowing
Fear is deeply rooted in uncertainty. Think about it; the only you've ever feared was the unknown. All fear and fears humans have experienced and continue to experience is rooted in uncertainty. A drive in an unfamiliar place can prompt fear, an unknown result, a stranger behind you, or a dark alley.
Using Appreciation to Make a Difference
When in 1996 a local Secondary School opened, the staff decided to create a tradition to prepare Christmas Hampers for those in need. Each advisory class (of around 18 students G9-12) would adopt a family to help out. The students only know how many in the family, ages of the children, and whether they have any food allergies. Every year, 65 ?70 hampers are delivered to families. Inside each hamper is a note from the school principal wishing the family a Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy new year. It explains how the hamper was put together by the students and adds (I quote) " We hope that this hamper will bring you joy at this special time of year as it was put together with much love and care"
The Climbs In Our Lives
I grew up climbing mountains. Mountains are beautiful and challenging, majestic and all powerful. They also have lessons to teach us: lessons about life and how to live it.
Inspiration From Jack Dempsey
I really like Jack Dempsey's great one liner: "A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."
|© Athifea Distribution LLC - 2013|