The Power of Personality
Owning an online business and publishing an ezine can be very frustrating, AND rewarding! There can be 100's or even 1000's of websites and/or ezines that are almost exactly like yours. What can you do to make your online business stand out from the rest?
The number one answer to this question is - add your own personality to your business and in your ezine.
I subscribe to probably over 100 ezines and most of these I do not even read. The ones that I like to read are the ones that contain some personality. I like to know that there is an actual person that I can identify with or get in touch with if I have any questions.
You are the main thing that makes your business unique! Use this to your advantage.
* Connect with your readers. This is the whole purpose of your ezine. By doing the following, you will make that very important connection.
* Let them get to know you. Have a section in your ezine where you talk to your readers and open up to them. I am not talking about pouring out all your personal problems to them, but share the part of yourself that makes you who you are. Share little tidbits of your life so they know that you are a real person and they can connect with you.
* Treat everyone with respect and courtesy. This is one that unfortunately some people forget these days. This one goes both ways for readers and publishers. You have to remember we are all in this together, so let us treat each other as we would want to be treated. Yes, the Golden Rule, which I believe in strongly!!
* Be as helpful as you can. Offer your expertise, advice and support whenever possible. Learn to understand what your readers/customers want and need. This will help form a strong bond.
* Let your passion and spirit come through. This is very important also. By letting your love for your work shine through, you will be "contagious"! Your readers will get caught up in it and they will become passionate as well.
* Include some original content. Always write some of your own content so there is a part of your ezine that is in no other ezine. If you write your own articles, (yes, you should) this will help give your ezine its own identity. Subscribers will look forward to reading each issue because of the original material. If you are not ready to write articles, even writing a short editorial or introduction to each issue will make a big difference in originality.
* Build Yourself to Build Your Business - In essence, you need to build yourself and your reputation in order to build your business. Show your readers that you are someone who knows what they are doing and that you can help them succeed as well. You want to prove that you are dependable, trustworthy, capable and definitely unique!
Publishing an ezine might be simple, but creating a unique, powerful, and personality-packed connection with your subscribers is a bit harder and much more effective!
About The Author
Terri Seymour owns and operates MyOwnEzine.com
Learn to publish and promote your own ezine. mailto:email@example.com
For a complete list of my articles available for reprint please email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
7 Useful Free Services For E-publishers
If you want to have an online business, without doubt, youshould have your own newsletter. Why is that important? Mostpeople won't buy your product on their first visit to yourweb site. They need your advice to buy exactly yourproduct because "it is the best, the cheapest" etc.You can tell them when you will make an update, to visit yoursite again, and so you get repeat visits. You should providesome useful content in your newsletter to make them stay asyour subscribers.
Some Things I Have Learned About the Exciting World of Ezines
1. Don't ever stop advertising for new subscribers.
7 Ways to Self-Promote Within Your E-zine
We all know that an e-zine won't attract and keep subscribers without offering insightful, practical content. If you only drone on and on about how wonderful you and your services/products are, your readers won't stick around for long.
Convert Your Newsletters into Immediate Cash
One-Page Newsletters can do more than help you keep in constant touch with clients and prospects and educate them to desire your products and services. Each issue can also generate immediate sales!
A Blog, 5 Minutes a Week and These 5 Simple Steps Equals Your Own Online E_ZINE
One of the fastest ways to gain "Guru" Status online is to publish an EZine. Notice I said Publish. A Publisher is often responsible for finding and using the works of others. By using these 5 simple Step you will be able to publish an EZine with 5 Minutes worth of Effort Weekly.
How To Make Your Subscribers Stick To You Like Super Glue
One of the biggest obstacles to building a good sized opt in list is the drop out rate. Sometimes it seems subscribers are leaving as fast as they are joining. This slows down the overall growth rate.
Understanding Ezine Publishing!
I can remember my first reaction to word "ezine". What is it? The word "ezine", (pronounced ee-zeen), is a shortened version of "electronic zine", which is a word used to describe short self-published "electronic magazines".
You Can Develop An E-zine Even If You Dont Enjoy Writing!
Do you know that many business owners market their businesses by writing content for their online newsletters (e-zine)? And if you don't enjoy writing, the authors make those articles available to you.
Writing, Publishing, Self Publishing, Website Promotion, Blogging, Internet Marketing
Are You Ready For The Publishing Revolution?
Medium and the Message
A debate is raging in e-publishing circles: should content be encrypted and protected (the Barnes and Noble or Digital goods model) - or should it be distributed freely and thus serve as a form of viral marketing (Seth Godin's "ideavirus")? Publishers fear that freely distributed and cost-free "cracked" e-books will cannibalize print books to oblivion.
Start Your Own Ezine Newsletter & Profit!
The information listed here is worth more than gold. if you apply these simple list building plans and techniques, we guarantee you will see results. you may not get the results as fast as you want to, but don't worry. all list building strategies take time and when properly used correctly, will be more rewarding than you can possibly imagine.
Ezine Advertising Strategy Exposed-15 Tips to Boost Your Profits
In my opinion, Electronic Magazine (Ezine) advertising is the greatest, untapped source of online advertising available today.
The Plain Truth About Branding for Newsletter Publishers and Web Designers
E-zine Promotion: 10 Smart Reasons To Charge A Fee For Your E-zine
You publish an e-zine, you may consider to startcharging a fee.
The Future of Email Newsletter
The future of email Newsletter - Llando Ford 07.28.2004 What are you doing with the Spam you receive? I'm sure you are not happy receiving it just like none between us.
Email Newsletters: Privacy and Unsubscribing
As you likely know from personal experience, the value of email has been greatly tarnished by spam, unsolicited messages, online junk mail. So, many subscribers and would-be subscribers care very much about the exposure of their email addresses.
Your First Newsletter: 5 Sure-Fire Ways to Annoy People
I read a lot of newsletters. Some are great and some are not so great. I put together this article to highlight the five mistakes I see most often in people's first newsletter.
How to Format Your Email Newsletter
When subscribers' email readers (programs) receive your text newsletter, they will display it in all kinds of ways. Not only are there different programs, but each one has several customization options.
Ezines VS. Trade Journals
As many people know Industry Trade Journals in America have gone through a tough time in recent years due to slowing of advertising dollars. In many industries this is the case. Many of us use to get free Industry Trade Journals, yet many have now gone out of business and others are being a little more particular than normal. Some send you questionnaires every three months to make sure you are interested and reading their material. Most companies DO NOT advertise in such trade journals. A few do, mostly for brand name recognition, although in my opinion it is a lot of money considering the much lower costs of Ezines and Internet Advertising. Some believe paper trade journals or Industry Rags as they are often called are waste of advertising money, even worse than attending some under attended trade shows.
How to turn your Newsletter into a Web Page...in 45 seconds!
Do you place back-issues of your Newsletter onyour website?
|© Athifea Distribution LLC - 2013|