Get Rich Writing With Your Computer Word Processor
Your computer is a writing machine, a word processor, a desktop publishing system that can make you rich and famous. The big seller on the internet is information products and you can get a flood of cash pouring into your home office from you writing. Your computer can be turned onto autopilot flying high off the ground into cyberspace. The computer desktop publishing system makes it all possible.
1. Start right now and just do it. Start digging to find your gold mine on your home office computer. Even if you do not write like William Shakespeare you have a better writing machine than Shakespeare did with his crow quill pen. The truth is many writers today are now making big money writing with no more experience than you have.
2. These writers write hot selling articles a chapter at a time and turnthem into short ebooks of 20, 50 or a 100 pages that sell like crazy on the world wide web. The hot selling products on the internet is information. People around the world want to know "how to do it" and they buy millions of "How To Do It Books."
3. The truth is the computer is a complete publishing system where one person can do what once took an entire publishing plant of expert craftsmen like typesetters, writers, proof readers, printers, engravers, book binders and sales people. Now one person with a computer can do it all.
4, The way to begin is to just do it. I started when Terry Dean from myhome town in Richmond, Indiana said, "Just Do It." Sure I made a lot of dumb mistakes, but I did research and interviews. I started my newslettercalled, "Big Money Publishing" and I asked hundreds of writers questions to find out what they did to become successful. I got back thousands of answers and published over 150 newsletters in a two years period.
5. Many writers like Terry Dean, Shawn Casey, Rosalind Gardner, JeffreyLant and thousands of others became rich and well known writing with their computers. I wrote articles, books, manuals, stories and information products. No I have not made my million yet, but I am on my way and I expect to earn that much from my writing. I read constantly and study how other writers write. The secret is to write, write and write. I do it everyday of my life.
6. Whether you write poetry, stories, autobiographies, how to's, business information or information products there is a huge world wide market on the internet. Millions of dollars are spent for books and almost every one buys books to learn how to live in todays complicated world.
7. Brainstorm book ideas with friends, take college courses, read books,subscribe to newsletters, learn about book writing, publishing from researchon the web.
8. Do you think writing a book is too difficult, too long, too expensive, or too complicated. Some writers write a new ebook every month. Now it is easier than ever with the computer writing machine. Yes you can do it if you try.
9. Will your book sell? Check the nearest book store like Books A Millionto see tons of books being sold.
10. Rethink your assumptions about book writing. If you write about something a little different with your experiences, there is an audience out there that wants to know what you have learned. We need to share what we know with others. The more of yourself that you put in your book the more your will reap. You can reach 15,000 to 500,000 with computers when you send out your messages on email.
I am Norm Williams, with 25 years writing in my ad agency book barn in Crystal Beach, Florida. Send for my free newsletter: "Big Money Publishing" and get my free ebook "Crazy Copy Sells" to learn more about making money writing with your computer. Send to: email@example.com with "subscribe" in the subject. mailto:ncheck@netscape?subject="subscribe".
Increase Your Web Traffic By Using Keyword Articles
If you have an online home based business you know that routing traffic to your web page is incredibly important. Not only in order to make sales and increase revenues but to continue your business. However, you probably have realized that getting your web page noticed and getting a high ranking result from the search engines is difficult. In light of that, here are a couple of tips you can use that will help you increase the traffic to your web page.
Revving Up Your Writing Productivity
Productivity begins by recognizing and valuing your brilliance, time, and space. It starts with awareness of what works and what does not. It continues with examining what needs grease, or other needs. Search for the truth for what you need in order to rev up your writing.
Writing Press Releases That Get Noticed
Among the various foolproof methods used to boost traffic to your site (ezine advertising, and search engine submitting, to name a couple) one method seems to be forgotten about by many new Internet marketers. That method is writing press releases.
Writing IS a Business
Why is it that so many people don't take writing-as-a-job seriously? I once heard it said that writing is one of the most under-rated cottage industries in the world. I believe it.
Business Writing: 10 Great Authors
Great business writers combine narrative skills with sound judgment to create classics that help both the beginner and the mid-career professional.
Authors-Stop Expensive Mistakes Before you Spend on Professional Services
So many clients come to me as a book or marketing coach telling me how they spent and wasted a lot of money and time following different well-known gurus in the book and publicity fields.
The Hard Facts About Editing
Whether you're interviewing for a new job, trying to woo a love interest on a first date, selling your work on the Internet, or submitting a query to an editor, you can never make a second first impression. It's true. It's just one of life's hard facts.
Hero?s Journey ? The Herald
Beyond three and four act story structure, lies the Hero's Journey.
Mixing and Mingling: The Door to Publication?
Mixing and mingling with industry professionals is an opportunity that you should NEVER let slip by. Here are some tips from my own experience to help you make the most of your conference:
Italics Part 1 - Do You Need to Use Italics?
Next time you're tempted to use italics for emphasis... STOP!
Mama Dont Allow No Fighting in Your Writing
When you sit down to write a steamy romance, a spine-tingling horror story, or an action-packed adventure, lock the door. The last thing you need is your mother, father, coach, English teacher or pastor reading over your shoulder and giving you advice.
7 Essential Letter Writing Strategies
Based on the feedback that I have been getting from visitorsto my writinghelp-central.com Web site, letter writing isdefinitely the area where most people are looking for helpor guidance when it comes to day-to-day writing.
Hero?s Journey ? The First Threshold
Beyond three and four act story structure, lies the Hero's Journey.
Why Every Freelance Writer Needs A Website
What do you mean, you don't have a website yet? Websites these days aren't just for businesses and people who want to share their obsession with Buffy the Vampire Slayer with the world. These days, websites are one of the most important tools for writers...
Effective Collaboration - Working With Your Ghostwriter
Using a ghostwriter to craft your free reprint articles and marketing materials is an excellent way to maximize your time and profit. The fastest and most effective way to find a freelance ghostwriter or editor is to post your writing projects on an on-line service like Freelance Work Exchange at http://tinyurl.com/3v69r. This allows interested writers to submit their proposals to you. It makes short-order of a needle-in-a-haystack task.
Three 30 Day Journaling Ideas
Here are 3 journaling or diary ideas that can contribute to, and enhance your life. You can use a notebook, The 5 Year Journal, a blank book, even a computer.
How to Write a Short Story
Everybody knows writing a story is not easy. Like the drama or the poem, it is imaginative literature that should appeal to the emotions of the readers. Since it communicates the writer's interpretation of reality, there must be an artistic use of language to signify human experience. But how do we write a great short story? What are the things to keep in mind in order to come up with a short story that works? Here's a quick guide to get you started:
Bird by Bird
It's easy to feel overwhelmed by marketing. First, there's so much to learn: What works? What's a waste of your time? Where should you invest your energy and money?
Discover the Writer Hiding Inside You
Has the thought run across you mind that you might want to write a column or two? Maybe you thought about writing your own material for your company newsletter. Maybe someone asked you to share your expertise with others by writing a how-to paper. Then the voice of fear spoke up and you decide maybe not this time. "I'm not ready to make that step. I could never write something meaningful. I'm no writer." You say. Well you are dead wrong if you think that way. There is a writer in everyone.
Go With The Flow: Write With Transition Words and Phrases
One of the most common weaknesses I see in day-to-daywriting is poor logical flow from one idea or point tothe next. This usually takes the form of a bunch ofseemingly unrelated phrases thrown together with littleor no sense of sequence, continuity, or relativity.
|© Athifea Distribution LLC - 2013|