24 Killer Press Release Secrets
1. Your press release should sound like news, not an ad.
2. You should only send your press release to the media related to the topic of your press release.
3. Keep your press release one page in length.
4. Your header, contact information and release date should be at the top of your press release.
5. Use short sentences and double space your lines.
6. Your header and first few sentences should grab the readers attention.
7. You should tell a story and mention your business, product or service in the body of the press release.
8. Proofread your press release many times. Look for grammar and spelling mistakes.
9. Write a press release about the new products or services you're offering on your web site.
10. Create a press release about the results of an online survey or poll you have completed.
11. Submit a press release about a trade show or seminar you're hosting.
12. Write a press release about no cost chat room classes you are teaching.
13. Create a press release about your opening of a new web site.
14. Submit a press release about an online award your business or web site has won.
15. Write a press release about a free e-zine you're publishing.
16. Create a press release about online products or services you're giving away.
17. Submit a press release about an online business association or club you're starting.
18. Write a press release about a famous person that's endorsing your business.
19. Create a press release about a joint venture you are doing with another business.
20. Submit a press release about a new book or e-book you wrote.
21. Write a press release about an expert who is speaking in your chat room.
22. Create a press release about a fundraising event you're doing at your web site.
23. Submit a press release about a new contest or sweepstakes you're having at your site.
24. Write a press release about major sponsorships you're doing online.
About The Author
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business" Newsletter - visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business
Press Release Preparation
Small Business Owners should send press releases out at least once a month to local newspapers, cable TV, local magazines and radio stations. You will be surprised how often they get published or air time. After doing this a while you can figure out what types of news get the best results. Some typical and simple press releases can be new employee hirees, new accounts with large local corporations or non-profit endeavors you are assisting with.
The Press Release Method to Get Great Publicity
If you have had any experience in public relations or marketing, you probably know how well press releases can work. There are many, many companies who have increased sales by 100%-300% in a matter of months simply through using press releases.
The Ultimate PR Edge: Getting Reporters To Open Your E-Mails
You know that getting publicity is vital to the health of yourbusiness. You probably also know that e-mail is the way mostpublicity seekers get in touch with reporters to score thatprecious coverage. Here's what you don't know: The vastmajority of e-mails sent to journalists never get read.
For Marketing-Minded Financial Planners, Small Publications Can Have Great Publicity Impact
Just because a publication is small doesn't mean that getting your name in it won't have great impact.
Publicity: The Best Things In Life Are... FREEE!
One portion of your marketing plan that you probably don't think about enough is "free publicity".
A Well-Oiled Strategy Machine
Yes, that's what public relations really is when it tracks important external audience perceptions and follow on behaviors. And again when it does something about those perceptions and behaviors by reaching, persuading and moving to actions you desire, those people whose behaviors affect your organization the most.
Knowing the Community
You are in business for yourself, but how well do you know your customers and community? A good way to become better at understanding your community is to develop spread sheet databases of service clubs in your town with contact names, phone numbers, email addresses and brief descriptions. You should know all of the Volunteer Support / Service Clubs in your town. You will find sample letters in your Microsoft Word and Excel programs to make your job of creating these databases quite easy. You'll also find a list of service clubs at your local chamber of commerce and you can build your database from there. You will also find information in the newspaper under; what is happening events with contact names and sources. The file you create should be labeled Service Clubs Data Base and contain contact information for clubs such as:
Your Financial Planning Clients May Hold the Key to Free Publicity
Every reporter, from the cub at the small town paper to the high-paid anchor on 60 Minutes, dreams of finding a lead to that news story that everyone will want to read.
Media Relations - Ten Essential Tips to Use The Media to Market Your Business
In the 'Age of Scepticism' gaining media coverage is one way of cutting through the ever increasing noise to get your message across.
How to Get PR
There is a process for successfully getting publicity about your business or organization. Publicity is no great mystery, just a thorough and strategic sales job. You are selling content to a publication or website who needs it to entice their readers. No publicist can guarantee a publication will print stories about your company because the publisher or editor ultimately controls the content of a publication. However, here is the method we recommend:
Asian Media Relations: Increase Your Profile and Image in China
China's media is booming creating opportunities for marketing-savvy businesses. But many companies have little understanding of how to harness the power of the media in the world's most populous country.
Public Relations Going O.K?
Post Your Press Release Online ? For Free!!
Are you launching a new product or website? Announcing a new book, movie or seminar? Then you've probably created a press release ? sharing the: who, what, when, where, how and why of your special newsworthy item.
The Medias Muscle: Make it Work for You
The least expensive, most effective way for you to promote your product is through media coverage. Reporters are excellent communicators. They can often tell your story better than you can. They also have the attention of the public.
Anxious About Your Public Relations?
Shooting from the hip always creates anxiety.
How To Get Press To Come To You
Have you ever noticed how the same people's names always seem to appear in magazines and newspapers articles which quote them as a source of info and advice on their own particular subject, whether it is web functionality and design, cosmetic surgery or investment banking?
Publicity for Financial Planners--Eight Tips For Success
Individual financial planners can outscore bigger competitors and gain market share with publicity. The key to doing it well: don't mimic the big guys and gals. Do it smartly, but on your scale. How? Here are eight rules:
Driving Near School Buses in Company Vehicles
How To Get Zero Cost Publicity For Your Business Part 1
Would you like to expand the volume of your business? You can let thousands know about your service, your store, or your new product without spending a penny. Whether you want to make more sales or get an offer on television, you can broaden the scope of your clients by free publicity.
Managers and PR Genius
The real public relations geniuses might be managers. You know, managers who pursue their objectives by reaching, persuading and moving those outside audiences whose behavior most affect their organizations, to actions those managers desire.
|© Athifea Distribution LLC - 2013|