The Top Ten Reasons You Can - And Should - Hold an Equine Educational Event
Boarding, Breeding, Training & Showing Stables:
1. You need to fill stalls.
2. You want to generate some public awareness about your operation.
3. You want to create new potential clients.
4. You want to separate your operation from your competitors'.
5. You want to establish yourself as an authority to local equestrians.
6. You want to make some cash on the side.
7. You want to sell a few horses, either for yourself, or for clients.
8. You want to promote your trainer, sell riding more riding lessons or bring in more horses for training or showing.
9. You need to sell breedings.
10. You want to create new services to offer both horsemen and the general public in your community.
Riding Instructors and Trainers
1. You want to increase your income by selling more lessons.
2. You want to fill stalls in your training barn.
3. You have a client with a horse for sale.
4. You want to have a career with horses, instead of just having a "real job," and a few lessons or horses on the side.
5. You want to establish yourself as an authority in your field in your area.
6. You want to get established in a particular stable or barn.
7. You need to make some "quick cash" for a major purchase.
8. You need to have some additional income for an added expense.
9. You want to create new services to offer both horsemen and the general public in your community.
10. You want to establish your own stable.
11. You need more clients!
Tack Shops, Feed Stores, Etc.
1. You want to establish your store as an authority in your area ? somewhere that people go to get good information and service.
2. You want to create new services to offer both horsemen and the general public.
3. You want to create some "press" about your business.
4. You want to be known as a business that helps local horsemen buy, sell, and do whatever they do better than they did it before.
5. You want to separate your business from the competition.
6. You want to expand your business, either by selling more stuff, moving to a larger facility, or by creating more customers.
7. You want to create more customers for your current clientele.
8. You want to create a side business.
9. You are a start-up business, and you want to establish it in the community without spending a lot of time and money.
10. You are looking for strategic business partners.
Horse Rescue Groups
1. You need to raise some money.
2. You need to create some public awareness about your facility, group and efforts.
3. You want to raise public awareness about the reality of horseownership.
4. You want to get more people involved in your effort.
5. You have horses (and/or other animals) that need foster or adoptive homes.
6. You have volunteers that need something to do.
Non-equine Careered Individuals
1. You want to create a new career for yourself with horses without investing huge amounts of money or time.
2. You want to do something that will support your "horse habit."
3. You don't want to change careers, you just want something that will make some extra money and allow you to work with horses.
4. You have a horse you are trying to sell.
5. You have an acquaintance that has a horse for sale.
6. You want to start a part or full time business working with people and/or their horses.
Patricia Reszetylo is the author of "Horse Cents: Shaking the Equestrian Money Tree," an informative, enlightening e-book on how to hold effective, low-cost educational events. To learn more, visit http://www.ItascaEquine.com/
Five Fast Facts About the Cavalier King Charlies Spaniel
Cavalier King Charles Spaniels are not cheap. On average you can expect to pay $2,000-$3,000 for one.
Breeding Your Goldfish
If you are keen on breeding Goldfish, you should know that it's not an easy task. It will take a lot of patience, a lot of space in the tank and quite a bit of money too. Don't get into breeding if you think it's going to be profitable, because it isn't! Breeding goldfish is best left to a professional but if you still want to breed them, here's how to begin:
New Puppies-The Cure For Insomnia-What You Can Do To Help You New Pupppy Adjust
Puppies have a natural instinct inside that causes them towhimper and whine when they are alone. It's because dogsare social creatures, much like humans. When they're alone,they may feel nervous or frightened. Before dogs were madeinto "man's (or woman's) best friend," they ran the landin wild packs. They hunted, ate and slept together.
The Top 3 Tricks Horse Owners Can Use To Unspoil A Barn Spoiled Horse
It's been weeks since you went riding. Now you have time to ride this afternoon and there ain't no one gonna stop you. Excited, you saddle up your horse and get on him. You get about 50 feet from the barn and your horse turns around and goes back ? and you can't stop him. Why? You have a barn spoiled horse. This is a common scenario for novice horse owners.
Dogs, Cats, Horses?We Love Them All!
We have a long history with domesticated animals and even the nay Sayers can't deny their roll in society past and present.
Ten Important Things Your Dog Wants You To Know
If your dog could talk, these are some of most important things she would like to tell you...
The Geriatric (Older) Dog
Dogs mature and age at much different rates, usually according to size and breed. It is commonly held that dogs live 7 years for every year that we man does. However, this serve as only a rough guide when converting and calculating your dog's age as dogs grow up very rapidly in their early years and then slow down.
What Should I Make My Snake Cage From?
What kind of materials should you use when constructing a snake cage? Snakes come in many different sizes ? but usually only one shape. Even so, there are many different housing systems and styles for snakes. These depend on the adult size of the snake, how much room you have, the environment it normally inhabits and how much money you are willing to spend.
Top 10 benefits of Natural and Holistic Pet Care
There are a number of reasons for choosing natural pet foods, treats and supplies. First, use of natural products is consistent with a holistic view. A holistic approach considers all factors regarding your pet's health, not just individual symptoms. The top 10 benefits of choosing natural and holistic pet care are listed below.
Boxers Make Great Family Dogs
A breed of dog called a Boxer is very family-oriented and they always love to be around people. Treat them as family members. Never underestimate their need for human companionship, which is the most notable trait of this breed.
Those Amazing Dog Noses -- Fun Facts About A Chilly Little Organ
If you thought dog noses were just a source of smeary prints on your windows, think again!
A Dog Day Care Business Can Be A Lot of Fun!
If you love dogs and you enjoy making money then a dog day care business may be a very good fit for you!
Horse Training Equipment: The 6th of 6 Keys To Developing A Partnership With Your Horse
The 6 Keys To Building A Life Long PartnershipWith Your Horse
Westie Rescue Centres
The aim of a Westie rescue centre such as the one at:http://www.westierescuescheme.org.uk/ is for rescuing and re-housing unwanted westie dogs.
Syrian vs. Dwarf Hamsters, What Should I Get For My Family?
As pets go hamsters are fairly easy to take care of. Hamsters require no walking, are not particularly dirty or stinky, they are small and don't take up much space and are generally inexpensive. Hamsters are also fairly hearty animals and can be a very good pet for a child or a family with several children. There are however, two distinct choices when it comes to adopting a hamster for your family, and that is the dwarf hamster and the syrian hamster. I spoke with Ken Brocx, the founder of Hamsterific.com, an authoritative hamster and small pet website about this question and what his recommendations would be to someone considering adopting a hamster but not knowing exactly which route is best for his/her family.
Distemper in Dogs - Home Detection Tips
Distemper: Spotting This Dog Killer Before it's Too Late
Is He Chasing His Tail? What You Always Wanted To Know About Fleas
My dog has fleas. That one statement is enough to make any visitor to my house run back down the walk to their car.
Disaster Preparedness for Pets - A Guide for Pet-Care Business Professionals
June is Disaster Preparedness for Pets month ? but if you're a pet-care business professional it's always a good time to make sure you've got a plan in place to administer to the needs of all the pets in your care when and if a disaster strikes.
Here?s a Way To Make Your Dog Love Its Dog Crate!
A dog crate is a necessity for your dog, through his puppy days and for his whole life. Your dog's ancestor, the wolf, had a den to call home, a place of safety. The dog crate takes the place of the den, which is deeply embedded into your dog's instincts. The crate should be kept in a room where the dog can go for a retreat to rest.
Hamsters; The Perfect Starter Pet
As a parent, you want to be able to give your kids everything that they want in life.
|© Athifea Distribution LLC - 2013|