Search Engine Marketing: 20 Nitty-Gritty Strategies To Compel People To Link To Your Website
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to knowthat having quality inbound links from websites withhigh page ranks can help you attain high rankingsin all the Search Engines.
But achieving this can be more difficult to do than canbe imagined.
Why will a website with high page rank link to you,a website with low page rank?
That is the million dollars question.
And I have a million dollars answer for you.
Below are a few search engine marketing secrets to help you.
1. Offer other web sites free content to post ontheir web site. Include your link on all of your content.The content should related to your web site becauseit will be in front of your target audience.
2. When you visit a web site you've enjoyed a lot,write a review for the site. Write about the benefitsyou gain from the web site. Tell them they can publishit on their web site if they link to your web site.
3. Allow other people to publish your e-zine on theirweb site. Include your web site's ad and link in eachissue you publish. This may also help you increasethe number of people that subscribe to your e-zine.
4. Market your web site as a free web book. Designyour web site with a title page, table of contents,chapters, etc. Just allow other people to give awaythe web book by linking to your web site.
5. Give your visitors an instant article directory. Tellyour visitors they can instantly add a free articledirectory to their web site by linking to yours. Justplace your ad or banner ad on top of the articledirectory for your main web site.
6. Allow other web sites to use your discussion boardfor their web site visitors. Just have them link directlyto the discussion board. Include your web sites ad orbanner ad at the top of the discussion board.
7. Start a members only web site. Tell visitors what'sin your members only site and what it costs to gainaccess. Offer them a free membership if, in exchange,they link to your web site.
8. Offer your visitors a free sign up to your affiliateprogram. Pay them commission to sell your productsor services. Just give them an affiliate link to track theirsales. People will link to your web site to make extramoney.
9. Create your own award site for other web sites.Give the winners a graphic or text link to place on theirweb site when they win. This will link your web siteto theirs and draw more traffic to your web site.
10. Are you an expert on a particular subject? Offerpeople free consulting via e-mail if, in exchange, theyeither link to your site. People will consider this ahuge value because consulting fees can be veryexpensive.
11. When you purchase a product and it exceeds yourexpectations e-mail the business a testimonial. Makesure your statement is detailed. Give them permissionto publish it on their web site if they link to your site.
12. Create a directory of web sites on a specific topic.Give people the option of adding the directory to theirweb site by linking to it. Put your business ad at thetop of the directory's home page.
13. Exchange content with other web sites. You couldtrade articles, top ten lists, etc. Both parties couldinclude a resource box at the end of the content.
14. Allow people to download software at no chargefrom your web site, if they link to your web site. Thesoftware could be freeware, shareware or demos.
15. Trade other forms of advertising to people thatlink to your web site. You could trade e-zine ads,print ads, autoresponder ads, classified ads, ebookads, etc.
16. Give away web space to people for free. Sinceyou are giving it away for free, request they link toyour site by placing your ad or banner to the site.
17. Join or create a web ring. A web ring is a groupof web sites on a similar subject agreeing to linktogether. To find a web ring to join type keywords"web rings" into your search engine of choice.
18. Create an online club or association. Tell yourvisitors what's included in the membership and whatit costs to join. Offer them a free membership if, inexchange, they link to your web site.
19. Allow people to use an online service or utilitiesfrom your web site if, in exchange, they link to yourweb site. The online service could be an e-mailaccount, search engine submission, web page design,copywriting, proofreading, etc.
20. Offer a free e-book to your web site visitors. Theebook should be related to your target audience.Allow them to give the e-book to their own web sitevisitors by linking directly to your web site.
May these search engine marketing secrets help you to make a lot of money.
I-key Benney, CEO
I-key, a Millionaire CEO from New York City is the creator of "Mscsrrr: Millionaire Secret Cash System",(investing online) program, which has helped thousands of ordinary people from all over the world to attain financial security and shining success during the past 2 yrs.
Mscsrrr Millionaire Cash System helps you to generate $1,500+/Week for life, from home or office, part time or full time. No large investment or hassles. Win $1000-$2000 free "cash".
Google Sitemaps Explained - How To Use Google Sitemaps
Three Ways To Index Your Site With Google Sitemaps[Difficult, Hard, And Easy]
How To Soar In Your Search Engine Marketing, In The Post Google Era Part 2
'Are Google's Days in the Dominant Position in Search Technology Numbered?'
Selecting The Title Of Your Link Exchanges
I want to touch base with selecting the title of the links that are added to other sites. Adding your link on another site is very important for your search engine saturation and rankings.
The Top 3 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Websites Search Engine Rankings- and How to Fix Them!
Getting your website up and running is hard enough. After spending hours getting the HTML code just right and trying to make sure that you provide a great user experience, the last thing you want to do is change everything around in order to get your site ranked higher on the search engines. Follow these tips from the beginning and you'll see the benefits.
Put the Full Power of Google to Work with 11 Google Power Search Tips
Google has many ways to help you find want you want easily. Here are 11 Power Search Tips to make your Google Experience easier and more fun. These Search Tips were found on the Following Google web page http://www.google.com/help/operators.html
7 Essential SEO techniques
1) Title Tag ? When we're talking about SEO Technique, the Title tag is one of the best and most powerful tags that you can use. Every page should have it's own title tag, each tag should include the keyword that you are targeting, along with sub-keywords associated with the main keyword that you seek to drive traffic from.
Finding Profitable Keyword Phrases
So you have a site concept developed that you are ready to start writing great content for.
The Disease of Google Banning: Are You At Risk?
Arrogant Overture Placing Greed Ahead Of Their Customers Needs
According to the dictionary, the definition of the word "overture" is as follows:
8 Essential SEO techniques
1) Title Tag - The title tag is the most powerful on-site SEO technique you have, so use it creatively! What you place in the title tag should only be one thing, the exact keyword you used for the web page that you are trying to optimize. Every single web page should have it's own title tag.
Yahoo Listing Still Worth It?
In October 2002, the Yahoo! portal changed the way it delivers search results. In the past, the most prominent results were exclusively culled from websites listed in the Yahoo directory itself. Since October, sites listed in the Yahoo directory no longer enjoy this privileged status.
Monitor and Increase Your Search Engine Visibility with the DIY SEO Tools
In this three part article, you'll find many tools that any webmaster can use to monitor your site's search engine position, and use to increase the visibility of your site in major search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN.
Keywords: The First Step To Recognition
Open Wordtracker [ http://www.wordtracker.com/ ] and you'll see following proclamation by Brent Winters, President, FirstPlace Software, Inc., the makers of award-winning web promotion software, WebPosition Gold [ http://www.webposition.com/ ]:
7 Search Engine Optimization Strategy
Search engine optimization refers to the technique of making your web pages search engine friendly so that search engines are more easy to understand and analyze your website. Consequently, your site has a better chance to gain high search engine ranking.
Search Engine Optimization Strategies Guaranteed to Skyrocket your Rankings
The point of optimizing your website is so that you will get ranked higher in the search engines and receive more visitors to your site. As a result, you will increase sales and revenue. Consider the following tips so that you will be able to optimize your site and be returned as a higher result in the search engines.
How to Make a Title Tag that Search Engines Will Love
Making the following changes to your title tag can help improve ranking and increase targeted traffic to your website:
Keyword Demand Isnt Enough
I get half of the world traffic for the term "dirtbagging," on one page of my backpacking site, but that only means ten visitors a month. Without decent keyword demand you can't ever get much traffic. Total demand is just one factor to consider, though. Here are some others.
Keyword Research Made Simple!
Keyword Research is the first task in optimizing your web site and pay-per-click campaign. Here you need to know what keywords your target group is using.
A Real Example of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Success
The term, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), refers to a set of techniques by which web sites and web pages are constructed for maximum recognition and ranking by search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and MSN Search. Using the right techniques can guarantee top listing positions for keywords and keyphrases that are related to a site.
How and When Should I Submit My Website to Google?
As soon as you register your domain name, submit it to Google!
|© Athifea Distribution LLC - 2013|