20 Ways To Increase Your Traffic And Sales Using Free Follow-Up Autoresponder Courses
An autoresponder course is a group of articles or information set up to be sent out separately over a set period of time by e-mail. People just e-mail your autoresponder to receive the free course and it is sent out automatically over time. You can find free follow-up autoresponders to use by typing it into any search engine. Below are ten ways to use them to increase your traffic and sales.
1. Offer your course as a free bonus for purchasing one of your main products or services. People will buy your products quicker when you offer a bonus.
2. When you write and give away a free course you will become known as an expert. This'll gain people's trust and they will buy your main product quicker.
3. Allow others to add your free course to their own product packages. Their customers will see your ad when they purchase.
4. People love to get freebies. A free autoresponder course is perfect. They will visit your web site to get the free valuable information.
5. Allow people to receive your course for free, if they give you the e-mail addresses of 3 to 5 friends or associates that would be interested.
6. Allow other people to give away your free course. This will increase the number of people that will see your ad in the course.
7. You could trade advertising space in your course for other forms of advertising. It could be banner ads, e-zine ads, web site ads, etc.
8. Gain new leads by having people sign up and give you their contact info before they can receive your autoresponder course.
9. Give away the autoresponder course as a free gift to your current customers as a way of letting them know you appreciate their business.
10. Give away the course to people that join your affiliate program. This will increase the number of people that sign-up.
11. Make money selling advertising space in your course. You could charge for small classified ads or sponsor ads.
12. Get free advertising by submitting your course to freebie web sites. This will increase the number of people that will see your ads in the course.
13. Make money by selling the reprint rights to those people that would like to sell the course. You could make more money by selling the master rights.
14. Hold a contest on your web site so people could win your course. You will get free advertising when you submit your contest to free contest directories.
15. You'll gain valuable referrals from people telling others about your course. Word of mouth advertising can be very effective.
16. Make money cross promoting your course with other people's products or services. This technique will double your marketing effort
17. Increase your e-zine subscribers by giving your course to people that subscribe to your e-zine. This'll give people an incentive to subscribe.
18. Allow your affiliates to use the free course as a promotional tool for your product. Each lesson could include their affiliate link.
19. Promote other businesses affiliate programs you join with your free autoresponder course. Include a different affiliate link on each lesson.
20. Advertise a different product or service on each lesson. If you only have one, use different emotional response ads on each lesson.
Email Marketing Tips for Reaching an International Audience
Targeted, cheap, fast, trackable and with more reporting than traditional offline direct mail techniques, email marketing is used extensively by international marketers.
A Single Email Is Never Enough
"Repetition is the key to advertising (marketing)". Those words were said by a friend of mine, Jason Olson, back in his days of selling radio and direct mail ads.
Autoresponders, Which Autoresponder Is Right For Your Business?
An autoresponder is a software program that automatically sends a prewritten reply to anyone who uses your autoresponder address. It works 24/7 everyday of the year.
Why You Need a Newsletter
If you're a small business owner you definitely need promotion. And, if you're a freelancer-you ARE the product-so you'll ultimately need self-promotion. Newsletters can not only inform your customers of future events, discounts, and services, but can serve as a helpful source of information for you to analyze the growth and success of your business.
Automatic Responder - The Secret of Super Affiliates Success
Congratulations, you just made a sale!
Why Do Marketers Lie in their Emails?
Coming as I do from a direct response and direct mail background, I'm familiar with the various copy lines used to encourage people to open envelopes.
NCOA for Email - Is Your Email Address List Clean and Up-To-Date?
Build Your Opt-In List Today
There are many services available to help your with building a opt-in list. I am going to show your how to start building your opt-in list starting today right now this very minute. It not hard, in fact it is very simple. All you need is a little time, a free ebook or report, and an auto responder service that is it.
To Personalize Or Not To...That is the Question
If you are really interested in conducting a successful, effective email campaign, you need to personalize your messages.
Autoresponders - Simple Tweaks That will Improve Your Return Rate
Autoresponders are, without a shadow of a doubt, one of the most powerful and important tools available to anyone marketing on the internet today. They allow you to automatically send out a sequential series of email messages to prospects who have signed up to receive your information and who you therefore know are interested in what you're offering.
A Cool Email Communication Tip
If I sent you an email that said: "The Big Bear is being replaced by Giant Eagle." you probably would have no idea what I was talking about. First you would try to figure out what "Big Bear" and "Giant Eagle" meant. You would surmise that these must be important names because they are capitalized ? but you still don't have enough information to go on.
What is Email Marketing?
There are many avenues available for marketing online products. Radios, TV advertisements, newspaper and magazine advertisements, and that big sign on the highway are examples of the traditional marketing approach. Yes, these approaches can work, but then after spending a lot of money it's tough to calculate return on marketing investment. Now these days, there are two effective and low-cost approaches, search engine marketing and Email Marketing.
The Opt-In Secret
Everyone knows that in order to be successful online you need build a large (quality) list through some type of Opt-In offer.
Tips to Build Your Email Address Database
WHY BUILD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DATABASE?
Autoresponder Services Improve Your Profits
Perhaps you, like me, have web hosting that includes, freeof any extra charge, unlimited autoresponders. That beingthe case, you might be inclined to balk at any suggestion to start paying for them.
What Is An Open Rate
Good thing in emarketing business today is that many people use email marketing as an item in their promotional activities. Many companies publish a company email newsletter in order to stay in touch with their clients and prospects and some other people only advertise in other email newsletters. Everyone have one thing in common ? they want that their email newsletters open as many people as possible. In other words to have a good open ratio?
Achieve Success With Your Own Money - Making Newsletter
To be successful with a newsletter, you have to specialize and make it your own. Your best bet will be with new information on a subject not already covered by an established newsletter, or at least your interpretation of existing subject matter.
Essential Rules For Effective Email Marketing
If you want an email campaign to succeed, you don`t want tooffend anyone when sending your messages. Turn off aconsumer with your email and you can be sure they`lltune out your message. Don`t let this happen to you!
Email Marketing - How Best To Manage and Distribute Your Messages
This holiday season 15 percent of consumers in the US plan to buy online, spending an average of $585. That's 9 percent more revenue for online merchants in comparison to last year's results.
Confessions Of An Info Junkie
I love the Internet! Information about any topic thatpiques my curiosity is just a few clicks away. Ezines onalmost any topic are available to all.
|© Athifea Distribution LLC - 2013|