10 Reasons to Outsouce Your Next Email Marketing Campaign
So, why would you want to send your campaigns out using an email service provider(ESP) rather than your standard email program (SEP)? Here are some points to consider??
1. An ESP allows you to send the message using MIME technology, which means it sends an HTML (with pictures and colour) version to those who can receive HTML and a text version to those who can't. An SEP does not recognise whether the recipient can read HTML emails or not when sending emails. Therefore if you send an HTML email to all your recipients, those who cannot receive HTML emails receive what looks to them like gobbledygook ? which reflects badly upon your Company and results in many unsubscribes.
2. An ESP cannot send viruses as they are designed to only send emails, not receive them, hence they are virus free. Using an SEP, you may unknowingly send a virus to your recipients, as your computer can receive emails and viruses.
3. Using an ESP, you can personalise your emails, thereby not only helping with to build the client/customer relationship, but also enabling the success rate to be higher as the email will be more Spam filter friendly.
4. Each email is individually sent rather than the typical bulk send by SEP's. The Privacy law now required all bulk emails to use the BCC field (rather than the CC field), which in turn restricts your recipients to receiving the email, as many government and other corporations have set their SPAM filters to reject all BCC emails.
5. An ESP uses sophisticated software to automate the unsubscribe/subscribe process. When using a simple "click here to unsubscribe" link, you are putting the onus on the recipient to unsubscribe successfully. If you are using BCC, the recipient is unable to know which email address they need to use to manually unsubscribe. If they unsubscribe using the wrong email address, you will then still send them emails in the future, hence risk being reported by the recipient as being a SPAMMER..all simply because you put the onus on the recipient.
6. An ESP allows you to view the statistics of your campaign, such as open rate and click through rate for individual links, thereby allowing you to continually develop your relationship with your subscriber by utilising these statistics for market research. Using an SEP, you have no knowledge of who opens their emails and which links/products/services/articles are of interest to them.
7. With an ESP, you can programme when the campaign is to be sent out ? unlike sending it from your PC and using your ISP. ISP's have limitations on how many emails can be sent (generally 100), hence if you have a large database, they would need to be sent in batches, often days apart.
8. An ESP will enable you to upload your images easily to their system, therefore eliminating the need to FTP knowledge or a website server of your own. Most SEP's embed the images within the email, rather than referring to them on a server, which makes the emails time consuming to send & slow for recipient to open.
9. By sending attachments you are restricting the amount of recipients who will receive the email and/or open the attachment. Many corporations do not allow the recipient to open attachments due to the risk of viruses. In addition to this, Internet Explorer 6, Service Pack 1 has been released and Outlook Express users will find they can't open attachments after installing the new software as Microsoft has blocked the opening of attachments.
10. Using an ESP to send your email campaigns can prove to be cheaper in the long run once you have tallied up all the negatives of using an SEP.
Kath Pay is Marketing Director of Ezemail, a web-based e-communications tool, which enables you to create, send and track your email marketing and SMS messaging campaigns.For more information please go to http://www.ezemail.com or contact Kath at: email@example.com.
Promote Your Products Without Annoying Spam Filters
How many times have you realized that your email simply doesn't arrive to your list or you suspect something is going wrong because you don't get the response you are waiting for?, this is more common today than yesterday and will be critical tomorrow.
Are Autoresponders An Important Asset To Your Business?
Autoresponders are an important asset to an Internet Marketer. When I heard that statement, I said, "Okay ? great! What is it!" For all those new to the Internet arena, I'll try to explain what autoresponders are, how they can be used, and how it can benefit your online business.
Harnessing the Power of Email Marketing
Given the inherent problems with traditional marketingtechniques, it`s important to master the BASIC STRATEGIESFOR INTEGRATING EMAIL into your overall campaign.
Its In The List! Thats Where It Is!
Have you noticed the marketing frenzy? Have you felt thegrowing pains? Everyone who has an online business seems tobe getting in the marketing fray, making it a busy and verycompetitive field. If you're one of them, you're probablyon a whirlwind ride. Marketers are looking high and low forthe most profitable ways to spend their hard earned moneyto keep their online business in the red.
Six Easy White-Listing Ways... Stop Losing Important Emails!
Are you dead sure about receiving of all the important emails that is sent to you?
Why Your Email Distribution List is Your Best Source of New Sales
Don't overlook your current customers. After all, they're the ones who give you referrals and potentially come back for future sales.
5 Things You NEED to Know About Your AOL 9.0 Subscribers
In Fall 2003, America Online (AOL) released its brand new AOL Version 9. (Have you noticed all the TV ads?) AOL estimates that up to 50% of their users were using the new version by the end of December 2003.
Dont Attach That!
The topic of sending attachments by e-mail is not one that is discussed as much as it probably should be. It is easy to attach a file to an e-mail. Almost too easy! E-mail programs allow you to attach almost anything, regardless of the size and format without giving the sender any sort of guidance as to the consequences of their actions.
Use Permission Based E-Mail Marketing to Promote Your Home Based Business
With all the negative Publicity that S.pam is Getting, Permission Based E-mail Marketing is frequently too often overlooked as the Misunderstood step Child of Internet Marketing. Unfortunately Many people confuse Permission Based Opt-In E-Mail Marketing with that Ugly 4 Letter S-Word S.Pam.
The List Is The Thing
Many companies begin their online sales ventures with the wrong strategy to build long term success. Thinking that a website is the core of their business leads them to focus on getting website visitors.
Turn Your Old Articles Into Profitable E-mail Courses
If you've written numerous articles, you can use them to further promote yourself and your business, e-zine or web site.
How To Create An Irresistible Subject Line For Your Next E-mail Promotion
As I logged into my e-mail account, I clicked on the Bulk folder to check the latest newsletters. Most of the newsletters and mailing lists that I'm subscribing to, arrive in my Bulk folder.
How To Create Gold With Email Promotions - Part 1
First make sure that the people you are sending your offer to are actually interested in what you are offering.
Email Marketing and Web Communication: Ten Key Tips to Get Your Messages Read
There's an old saying 'Manners maketh the man (or woman)' and this still applies in the 21st Century, even though everything now seems to happen twice as fast.
Why Email Marketing Matters
According to a study by the Winterberry Group, email marketing brings in $15.50 per dollar spent. This is about 17% more than direct-mail campaigns and 73% more than telemarketing campaigns. In short, email marketing matters and if you're not sending out at least monthly email newsletters to your subscriber base, you should be. The true cost comes from acquiring the prospects and clients, not the three or four hours needed to create a monthly newsletter.
How To Get An Instant Response To Your Urgent EMail!
In the business world, "You've Got Mail" has turned into a curse. Fact is, the average business user spends an average of over two hours a day just dealing with email! If you have an urgent issue requiring an immediate response, how do you get your colleague, the average business user, to pay attention and take action?
Email Builds Brands
Email - today's preferred business communication tool - provides you a simple, powerful, affordable way to develop, manage and maintain relationships as well as sell products and services. Let's briefly examine how permission-based email marketing positively affects:
Autoresponders An Important Part Of Internet Marketing?
Setting up and using email autoresponders on your site is an easy way to make repeated contact with your visitors. Studies have shown that more than 60% of a site's visitors who eventually end up buying a product or service don't do it on their first visit. An E-mail autoresponder is one way to encourage your visitors to return and make that purchase!
Internet Marketing Strategies: 20 Secrets To Using Free Autoresponder Courses To Magnify Your Sales
Among internet marketing strategies that most marketers are not using effectively is autoresponder marketing.
How To Set Up an Ezine Encyclopedia
Do you read all your Ezines? Or do you file them away in special folders and then forget about them?
|© Athifea Distribution LLC - 2013|